Why Work With Me?
The real question is "How can I help you?" Most real estate agents will tell you what type of real estate they specialize in like foreclosures or short sales for example. I specialize in my client's needs. I like to build a trusting relationship with my clients, listen to their needs, and help them with the type of transaction they require. My team works closely with each of our clients and learns exactly what they are looking to accomplish because our goal is to earn our client's loyalty for life. So, while you may be a first time homebuyer today we fully expect to help you with your 1031 exchange in the future. We know the ins and outs of a real estate transactions and are able to help our clients with their specific needs. Additional Client Services
Some of my qualifications include: I am Probate Certified, a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), and Relocation Trained (Relo). I'm experienced with 1031 exchanges, short sales, foreclosures/real estate owned (REO) properties, first time home buyers, investors, as well as property management. We have negotiated sales on single family homes, condominiums, townhomes, duplexes, vacation homes, and commercial property. Across the board we are experienced to help you negotiate the type of real estate transaction require. I am an expert in the South Bay areas of Hermosa Beach, Ca, Redondo Beach, Ca, and Manhattan Beach, Ca. If you are looking for a true expert in real estate transactions and want to work with someone throughout the process give me a call. I am more than happy to discuss how I can help you.
Contact Suzanne directly at (310) 720-4033
Just Ask My Clients
main goal for my business is for each client to be so outrageously
happy with the level of service that I provide them that they gladly refer their friends, family members, and co-workers to me before their
transaction is even over.
Click here to read our past client's testimonials:
Take advantage of these free client services.
- Stay informed with e-Mortgage Rate Updates- CLICK HERE to sign up.
- Search for property like an agent or keep track of your home's value with access to a personalized Listingbook account- CLICK HERE
- E-transaction management software gives you full access to all of your paperwork on Relay
- Digitally sign your documents from anywhere with Digital Ink
- No more stacks of paper, easily keep track of your documents on a personalized CD of your transaction to keep for your records
are full service real estate consultants who only work with the best.
Our team consists of experts representing every discipline involved in
your real estate transaction. We have chosen people to recommend to our clients who we have a long
track record with and who share the same business ethics that we pride
ourselves in. Please contact us for a list of the people whose hard work and
experience make it possible for you to have the most successful and stress free
real estate transaction possible.
Top 6 Reasons You Need A Realtor On Your Side
1. A real estate transaction is complicated. In most cases, buying or selling a home requires disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and multi-page government-mandated settlement statements. A knowledgeable guide through this complexity can help you avoid delays or costly mistakes.
2. Selling or buying a home is time consuming. Even in a strong market, homes in our area stay on the market for a couple of months. And it usually takes another 60 days or so for the transaction to close after an offer is accepted.
3. Real estate has its own language. If you don't know a CMA from a TDS, you can understand why it's important to work with someone who speaks that language.
4. Realtors have done it before. Most people buy and sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. And even if you've done it before, laws and regulations change. That's why having an expert on your side is critical.
5. Realtors provide objectivity. Since a home often symbolizes family, rest, and security, not just four walls and a roof, home selling or buying is often a very emotional undertaking. And for most people, a home is the biggest purchase they'll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you keep focused on both the business and emotional issues most important to you.
6. Realtors are members of the National Association of Realtors, a trade organization of more than 1 million members nationwide. Realtors subscribe to a stringent code of ethics that helps guarantee the highest level of service and integrity.